Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 926 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 117% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,250 (元12,343) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)