Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 973 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.161 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 121% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,950 (元11,510) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)