Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 714 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.479 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,035 (Mex$ 26,458) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (44 minutes ago)