Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 916 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.409 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,301 (Mex$ 30,886) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)