Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 960 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,397 (€1,481) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (34 minutes ago)