Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 775 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 117% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,811 (€2,335) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)