Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 822 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 93% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,668 (€1,232) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)