Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.155 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,545 (38,775 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)