Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.197 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,486 (43,925 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)