Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.180 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,773 (48,510 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)