Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.222 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,546 (38,045 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)