Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.228 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,987 (46,219 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (40 minutes ago)