Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,760 (R$ 6,142) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (25 minutes ago)