Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,965 (R$ 5,005) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)