Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 INR / SEK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 845 prices entered by 117 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 200% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)