Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.498 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,884 (38,779 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)