Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00170 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨75,326 (﷼ 44,299,335) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)