Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 903 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,902 (6,644 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)