Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.675 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨38,630 (E£ 10,512) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)