Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.091 INR / GIP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 191% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨236,066 (£2,841) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)