Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 773 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.786 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,236 (RM8,199) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)