Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 728 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.059 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,424 (RM8,395) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)