Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 747 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.250 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,265 (RM8,279) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (34 minutes ago)