Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 835 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.076 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,463 (RM8,053) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)