Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.960 INR / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 954 prices entered by 119 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,627 (RM6,125) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)