Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 800 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.308 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,782 (RM8,021) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)