Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31566 INR / GYD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 144% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,332 (628,306 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)