Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31705 INR / GYD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 151% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,450 (619,617 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)