Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,702 (Php106,203) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)