Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.284 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,888 (Php77,037) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)