Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 712 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.267 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,041 (Php69,488) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)