Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,366 (Php102,370) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)