Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.281 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,845 (Php72,489) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)