Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,925 (Php65,791) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)