Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.290 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 218% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨248,438 (AU$4,844) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)