Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.425 INR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 838 prices entered by 101 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)