Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 714 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.842 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,151 (7,134 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)