Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.447 INR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 170 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,157 (4,887 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)