Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05704 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,159 (₩2,474,781) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)