Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06032 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,628 (₩1,717,946) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)