Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41914 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,089 (136,204 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (28 minutes ago)