Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.805 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,657 (1,683 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)