Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.245 INR / BWP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 730 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)