Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 635 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.716 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨51,932 (1,944 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (29 minutes ago)