Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 787 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.971 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨43,473 (1,612 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)