Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,832 (元9,967) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £1,000 (24 minutes ago)