Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 791 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,051 (7,571元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)