Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 726 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.244 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,877 (元8,090) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (39 minutes ago)