Cost of living comparison between Fukuoka, Japan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 286% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨301,643 (¥467,705) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)