Cost of living comparison between Fukuoka, Japan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.601 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 226% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨264,822 (¥440,348) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)