Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 201% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,550 (¥259,879) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)