Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,983 (¥105,807) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)