Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.024 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 147% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,006 (Dirham 8,212) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)