Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.707 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 211% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,486 (Dirham 8,781) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (29 minutes ago)