Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.226 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 217% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨257,826 (Dirham 14,146) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)