Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 215 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 227% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,834 (€2,397) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)