Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Ahmedabad, India
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 940 prices entered by 103 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 204% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)