Cost of living comparison between Francistown, Botswana and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.374 INR / BWP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,133 (P17,750) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)