Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.442 INR / BWP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,736 (P18,277) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)