Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 923 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.793 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,165 (R$ 4,843) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)