Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.384 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,886 (8,656元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 3 hours ago)