Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.639 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,573 (C$2,583) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)