Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 215% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,007 (€2,259) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)