Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 202% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,958 (€1,906) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)