Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 185% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨231,731 (€3,252) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)