Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.772 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,638 (9,545 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (30 minutes ago)