Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 175% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,900 (€2,837) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (42 minutes ago)