Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.922 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,070 (€1,502) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (42 minutes ago)