Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,297 (€1,952) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)