Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,522 (₨109,998) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (25 minutes ago)