Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,421 (₨145,124) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (19 minutes ago)