Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,712 (₨140,818) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)