Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,573 (₨199,488) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)