Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,627 (₨148,272) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (32 minutes ago)