Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,437 (₨112,437) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (20 minutes ago)