Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 187% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,165 (€2,114) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (41 minutes ago)