Cost of living comparison between Essen, Germany and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 184% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,834 (€3,163) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)