Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 912 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.171 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,793 (4,822TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)