Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 881 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.405 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨50,321 (3,754TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)