Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 906 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.135 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,805 (4,302TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (15 minutes ago)