Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.712 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 262% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨271,587 (kr27,963) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)