Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.259 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 286% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨227,554 (kr22,180) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (44 minutes ago)