Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.687 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 261% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,685 (kr18,652) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)