Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.679 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 283% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,420 (kr18,674) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)