Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.297 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 299% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨239,587 (kr21,209) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)