Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.071 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,960 (7,026TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (42 minutes ago)