Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.405 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,749 (5,651TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)