Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 74% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨15,464 (Bs 13,879,937) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)