Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.432 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,630 (Bs 21,085) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (30 minutes ago)