Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.627 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,429 (10,939 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Petrolina costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)