Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.768 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,580 (15,008 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (24 minutes ago)