Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,961 (4,402TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)