Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.897 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,663 (5,612TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)