Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.501 INR / TJS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,022 (10,590 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (34 minutes ago)