Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.670 INR / TJS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,998 (7,170 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)