Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.667 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,755 (164,470 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)