Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,953 (€1,793) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)