Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,305 (元17,204) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (30 minutes ago)