Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.347 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,133 (9,775元) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)