Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,264 (元13,042) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)