Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.397 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,995 (31,704₴) in Dnipro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)