Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 961 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.580 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,314 (25,705₴) in Dnipro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)