Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.760 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,791 (5,675TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)