Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.775 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,913 (4,108TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (35 minutes ago)