Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.218 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,854 (3,814TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)